Anderson Brothers Bank Online Banking

Anderson Brothers Bank Online Banking

In 1933, Mr. Ernest Anderson and his brother, Mr. Bishop Bonar Anderson, responded to the needs of several tobacco warehousemen from Mullins who requested financial assistance. The two brothers established Anderson Brothers Bank in the back of the Anderson Warehouse in Mullins. While big banks continue to acquire smaller banks, Anderson Brothers Bank remains family-owned, a place where employees know customers by name and business is often conducted on the strength of a handshake.

Related Articles

Real Time Web Analytics