Huntington Bank is a regional bank headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. It was founded in 1866 by financier P.W. Huntington. The bank operates branches throughout the Midwest states of Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, and Michigan. While the bank concentrates its operations in the Midwest, it maintains offices in Florida, Hong Kong, and the Cayman Islands as well. The company manages $68 billion in assets and maintains over 700 branches and 1,500 ATMs. Huntington provides corporate and investment banking services in addition to its retail banking operations.
- Branch/ATM Locator (Click ‘Allow’ in the pop-up window to let the site use your current location to find the nearest branch)
- Website — https://www.huntington.com/
- Routing Numbers — You can find out your routing number by checking the third and fourth numbers of your account number and then following this chart. If you wish to initiate a wire transfer to Huntington, the routing number is 044000024.
- Swift Code — HUNTUS33
- Customer Service Telephone Number — 1 (800) 480-2265
- Mobile Apps — iPhone | iPad | Android